"White Dress"


And then she whispers "love come along".
Use me,abuse me, it ain't that wrong.
I can see the start of a beatifull relation.
I can ease youre pain, I can be your salvation.
Just close your eyes to my bad reputation.
If you be with me,you will feel no pain,
buletproof to hurt,you would be a superman.
A fabulos world,not a care exist in my frame,
what I can do is more than simple pleasure.
I will love you like no other lover,whispering your name.
I would never let you go till the very end.
We would be together,even in the worst weather,
when they tell you let me go,I'll hide you in my grasp,stronger than ever.
And we gonna run,run far away,we gonna run forever.
Or until the day that we can't be together,
closing our eyes,forsaking this world only to come back never!


(c) Outspoken Poet

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds