Clouds come together as the skies turn dark,
in the midst I stand alone,under my own ark.
I’m exhausted, barely breathing,
holding on to what I believe in.
And no matter what, you'll never take that from me.
My will goes as far as the eye can see.
When the rain pours,and when thunder strikes
When the world turns deff to your desperate cries.
I will be there,head up,no strains.
A hearth full of anger and a chest full of pain.
That’s my fuel by my own concoction,
justifying every moove,attaching meaning to all my actions.
Cuz I'm a monster, mystery resolved.
A horror to the ministers of silence.
I'm a problem that would never,ever be solved.
Be shallow,walk asleep,by any means let it be.
Only thing I please is my soul to be free,
let it beat what can't stop beating in me.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds