Last night as I was sitting in a cafe with a couple of friends Britney Spears' "If You Seek Amy" came on and one of my friends noted how blatantly unmeaningful the chorus is. Especially the line

"
All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to if you seek Amy"

And it really does make no sence, or at least until you listen to the phonetic expretion of this line. Watch the video and listen carefully to the chorus of "If You Seek Amy" . What She actually says can be dissambigued into letters as follows:
"All of the boys and all the girls are begging to
if (F)
you (U)
see (C)
ka (K)
my (M(e)).

This reminded me of another song - Lady Gagas' "Poker Face" were she might actually be singing about oral sex. In the bridge Poker Face sounds alot like Poke Her Face. And what does she mean by "Russian Roulete is not the same without a gun"? OR:
"I wanna hold em' like they do in texas, please
Fold em' let em' hit me, raise it baby, stay with me"

I said it before and I shall say it again.You are being fed subliminal messages,so please:

Open up your eyes,Realise those lies!(c) Outspoken Poet

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds