Stagnated Minds

Stagnated minds shivering upon the delicate balance of their delusional happiness,
give raise to perverted models of widely accepted madness.
But how can lost souls see when their vision is clouded,
livin in a world where the truth is strongly back grounded.
Keeping undertakers busy and prisons ever so crowded,
living our lives as if all goods should be handed.
Life is a journey ending on the coast of eternity,
but before I reach it I want to get back to serenity.
To a place where the wind whispers a magical song,
where living in this world isn't mad wrong.
If i could i would take it back to start,
long before the ignition of this fire in my heart.
Long before the storm in my soul,
when all that mattered was a good time.
But no!
I find myself here, In a cage that don't exist.
Observing what I dont want to see.
The well is running dry, the days of Malcolm and Martin have ended
Our hope has descended and off to the side
Waiting for the reinstallment of the revolution
Because we are dying at the cost of our own pollution.
Our babies are born to suffer,
because we take the message not of an artist but of a buffer.
Our hate to love transcends into a love to hate,
materialism evolves to a state of innate.
While our own kind dies,we sit flagging infront of our plasma screens,
and in their surround sound we become deaf to adolescent screams.
The soul is now our last hope,
comprehend my humble appeal and redeem it from going afloat.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds