Synthesizing Inconsistancies

Time to wake up, It's the begining of your game.
The synthesis of good and evil and what lies inbetween.
Blazing on the surface,superficial deep ends.
People can be weird only if your weird with them.
Metamorphing words as a depiction of a man.
The goals of a free soul,animated in a frame.
I would like to know what is the ocean for a whale.
I dream to comprehend nature's everlasting plan.
Tell me,can a door exist without a wall put by man?
Can a life be worthy if you never make a change?
For the alternative perception,a transition to power,
and it;s prominent affection,
represent nothing more,than escalation of descend.
A silent war is raging on,for the loyalty of men.
Narrower the view becomes,the bigger is the plasma screen.
Individual perception leads to personal reactions,
So my vessel floats.
As I set a course for Avalon,
and challenge many more to tag along.

0 comments:

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds